This is the v1.4.0 release of Open Match.
Check the official website for details on features, installation and usage.
- Redis helm chart version change to 16.3.1 (#1440)
- Patched bug that resulted in multiple redis master nodes which fixed (#1374) :
- Query service returning no tickets (#1420)
- Existing tickets not found for a WatchAssignmentsRequest (#1428)
- AssignTickets empty check and test cases added (#1438)
- Redis default values update (#1430)
- Fixed outdated apiVersion in frontend scale testing helm template (#1419)
- Updating the Redis helm chart version to 16.3.1 (#1440) requires changes to the api
- slave –> replica
- usePassword: –> auth: enabled:
- redis.fullname –> common.names.fullname
- Outdated apiVersion in frontend scale testing helm template (#1419)
- extensions/v1beta1 –> apps/v1
- Increased minimum resources based on best practices (#1439)
- docker build optimization by using mount cache for go dependencies (#1435)
- Kubernetes Version >= 1.21
- Golang Version >= v1.15
- Helm Version >= 3.8
- Follow Open Match Installation Guide to setup Open Match in your cluster.
- gRPC API Definitions are available in API references - Preferred
- HTTP API Definitions are available in SwaggerUI